Post Date: 01/10/2014
Job ID: 4088
Contract to Permanent
, a nationwide Telecom and IT Staffing firm, has an opening in Houston, TX for an experienced Siemens HiPath 4000 Field Technician.
This is a long-term, possible contract to hire, opportunity. If selected, you will work as a Verigent employee on contract to our client.
• Field technician needed to perform maintenance, MAC and troubleshooting on Siemens HiPath 4000
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the PBX and peripheral equipment associated with the customer location
• Duties will include maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of the base PBX, testing and troubleshooting transmission facilities, upgrading and administering multiple vendor systems; maintaining system applications; ensuring quality customer service; and providing support to a varied user community; updating daily logs with site specific information; and composing clear and concise reports for customer documentation
• PBX Technician is expected to perform his/her duties with minimum supervision
• Need to have working knowledge of the following applications: Xpressions 4.0, Message Stream, HiPath Assistant, SDC IntelliDESK, Siemens HiPath 4000, Rohm 9000
Verigent is headquartered near Charlotte, NC and has field offices located in the New York, NY, Washington, DC, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX, Tampa, FL, & Birmingham, AL. Verigent also has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Charlotte for two consecutive years.
We currently support client projects across the country in over 45 different states. We offer our employees an unmatched level of service and experience in the staffing industry.
All positions require applicants who are willing to undergo a background check and drug screen. Interested candidates please forward a recent resume along with your current job status and salary requirements.
As a W2 employee Verigent offers the following benefits:
• 6 Paid Holidays after probationary period
• Accrued PTO
• Quarterly 401K access with company match based upon length of employment
• Verigent offers a mini-medical plan which is supplemental in nature. You can sign up for this plan the 1st of the month following your 1st day of employment. Verigent contributes 1/2 of the SINGLE monthly premium after 90 days on-assignment.
• Weekly payroll and direct deposit