Verigent pays weekly. Our standard work week is Monday-Sunday. Timesheets are due Monday morning and payday is every Friday.
We encourage our employees to provide their direct deposit information so everyone can get paid electronically.
Yes. As a W2 employee Verigent offers the following benefits:
- 6 Paid Holidays after approximately 4 months
- 20 Hours PTO after 6 months, then 20 hours accrued every 6 months thereafter
- Company-sponsored Medical plans -- depending on tenure and number of hours worked, all eligible employees will have access to a health and indemnity plan or a fully ACA compliant plan
- Company-sponsored Dental and Group Term Life policies
- Additional Voluntary Benefits include involuntary term life and critical illness insurance
- 401K with company match of 25% up to 6% of salary after one year of employment
We offer a mini-medical plan which is supplemental in nature and can be joined the 1st of the month following your 1st day of employment.
On the job injuries are covered by our Worker’s Compensation insurance policy. If you are injured on the job, report the incident immediately to Derria Underwood at 704-237-8211. Failure to report an injury within a reasonable period of time may jeopardize your claim.